This Agreement was last modified on 7th November 2021
UCLevels guarantees that all products sold in the online store “UCLevels.lk” are genuine and authentic. There are no differences between the published product description, as indicated and displayed in the online store, and the product description provided by the respective manufacturer. If you discover any malfunctions or flaws with the products you purchased from us, you may request a repair or replacement if the warranty period has not yet expired. For more information on our warranty policy, please see the links below.
Guarantee acceptance terms
If you purchased a product covered by the UCLevels Standard Limited Warranty policy, UCLevels would handle the warranty claim. In most cases, we offer repairs, but in extreme cases where repairs are deemed insufficient, we will provide a product replacement.
The warranty period begins on the order’s delivery date. It continues for the following specified period after that date, unless otherwise specified by UCLevels before or during purchase:
|Brand Products||3-6 Months *|
* Terms and conditions apply. Duration of the warranty period may vary by type of product and will be mentioned in the product description page.
What does the UCLevels standard limited warranty cover?
Manufacturing flaws obstruct the device’s regular operation as intended by the manufacturer.
What is excluded from the UCLevels standard limited warranty?
For the following reasons, the Product’s warranty will be deemed null and void:
- Deficiencies or damage caused by an accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical, or electromechanical stress.
- Unless caused by the manufacturer, scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage;
- Excessive force or using a metallic object when pressing on a touch screen can cause defects or damage.
- equipment with a serial number or enhancement data code that has been removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or rendered illegible;
- wear and tear, including battery deterioration;
- defects or damage caused by using the Product with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment that have not been provided or approved by the manufacturer;
- Defects or damage caused by improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not provided or approved by the manufacturer, including but not limited to the structure of unauthorized software and unauthorized root access, both of which will void this limited warranty;
- External causes of defects or damage, such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown a fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
- Defects or damage caused by cellular signal reception or transmission, viruses or other software issues introduced into the Product.
This Standard Limited Warranty does not cover any battery if any of the following conditions are met:
- Charged the battery with a battery charger that was not recommended or approved by the manufacturer;
- Any of the battery’s seals are broken or show signs of tampering; or
- The storm has been used in equipment other than that for which the manufacturer designed it.
Claim Procedure for Warranties
- The warranty period is stated either on the warranty card, invoice, or in the product description.
- Suppose a product is found to be defective within seven days of purchase. In that case, it is eligible for an immediate replacement as long as there is no evidence of misuse or tampering.
- Customers should bring the product to the UCLevels showroom for warranty claims or courier it for further inspection. (Please note that you will be responsible for all return shipping costs, and we strongly advise that you send your return via a trackable method.)
- UCLevels will determine whether the warranty policy covers the defect after inspecting the product.
- UCLevels will repair or replace the product free of charge if the warranty policy covers the defect.
- If the product needs to be tested before the customer, UCLevels may ask the customer to come to the store.
- The inspection and repair/replacement of the product by UCLevels takes 7-14 days. Given the nature of the repair, it can extend up this time to one month or longer if the parts are not available.
- If a defect is not covered by the warranty policy but is still repairable, the customer can choose to have it repaired by UCLevels in exchange for a fee.
- After the product is repaired, or the customer is notified that the product is not covered under the warranty policy, must collect the product within one month, or the product will be disposed of after further notification and acknowledgement by the customer. (If the customer requests it, can extend the storage period in exceptional circumstances.)
Please get in touch with us.
Please fill out this Contact Form if you have any questions about this Warranty Policy or want to file a Warranty Claim.