Glider v2 – Ergonomic Gliding Wrist Rest, Smooth Glide, Soft Cooling Material, Sliding Wrist Pad That Moves with Your Mouse, Physician Designed for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lightweight Palm Rest
- GLIDING WRIST REST – The Glider v2 is a specially designed wrist rest for mouse that glides with your hand. The gliding motion helps keep your wrist aligned through the full range of motion. This design is great for those who experience stiffness or pain from long hours of computer use.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT – The Glider v2 was designed by a team of professionals specializing in wrist health. Using the Glider v2 alleviates pressure from your wrist by raises your palm half an inch from your table. The sliding function helps keep your mouse grip comfortable in all positions.
- GLORIOUS & SMOOTH GLIDING – We use extremely smooth mouse skates so that it can glide smoothly with your mouse. We’ve made this upgrade to this mouse feet so that it can move freely while working or gaming. Compared to a still wrist rest mouse pad which causes you to bend your wrist in uncomfortable positions.
- QUALITY & FUNCTION – The Glider v2 is made with the perfect balance of firmness for support and softness for comfort. Molded in one piece of comfortable cooling material for stability and durability.
- HOW TO USE – Before gripping your mouse, take a second to align your palm in the Glider v2. Once your palm is comfortably in the Glider v2 then grip your mouse. It may take some time to get used to but your wrist will thank you. For right handed use only. Works for any computer set up, Windows or Apple Mac.
There are no reviews yet.